African Hunting Expo - Atlanta
Unique Qualities of the Show
- A boutique, exclusive ‘African’ environment for the serious hunter serious
- Encouraging one‐on‐one time between buyers and sellers, in a relaxed, yet sophisticated atmosphere
- A short, efficient, two day format on Friday and Saturday which is hassle free – Arrive at the show with only your brochures and prices lists. No set up or breakdown required, no booth storage expenses, no hidden costs for hiring anything. (That means exhibitors wanting to minimize on accommodation expenses can arrive on Friday morning if they want!)
- New venue near the airport – The Georgia Int. Convention Center’s Ballroom offers unrivalled access and a free monorail shuttle to and from the world’s business airport.
- Co–locating with SCI Georgia Chapter – Under one roof there will be two expos – the traditional event that SCI Georgia Chapter hosts as well as the African Hunting Show – offering visitors more choice.
Why a show in the South East
While there are leading hunting shows out west, time and costs to get there is becoming more precious and when you look at the stats – of how many hunters live east of the Mississippi, the stats need becomes highlighted.
Neighbouring states are home to the following hunters:
SCI has the following Chapters east of the Mississippi
Details to come soon !
Aside from being the busiest airport, serviced by the greatest number of airlines, Atlanta is the most accessible North American city. Considered a Top 10 US city, both in term of numbers and in terms of concentration of business, Atlanta has direct flights to Jo’burg on Delta Airlines and is traditionally the busiest gateway to and from Africa.
Your travel costs for FREE – to discuss
We want to really throw out an incentive to draw in visitors. Those who travel to Atlanta, and actually book their Safari we have arranged to get them a refund on their travel costs to the value of $500.
Yes that means your trip to our Show could get you a $500 rebate!